It is always a great week when you are in the service of others. This week went by super quick!
Things that happened this week
1. We found some really awesome people contacting by the park this week that are hopefully coming the church next week.
2. Jenny is getting ready to be baptised this upcoming week! Woohoo! She is great. She loves the Gospel and wants to better her life. Whenever we ask her about baptism she gets really happy and always talks about how she will be a better person from now on.
3. We ate giant coconuts! Yum!
4. I will soon be teaching English every Wedneday! Yay that means I wont forget English!
Overall, I am so grateful the this week. Every week I learn something different. This week I have been reading more of the life of our Savior Jesus Christ in John and it just makes me think how much our Savior loves us to come down and to die for us and to show us the plan by His example. I invite everybody to learn more about our Savior and what He did for us and the love he has for all of His children. He truly is the light of the world and we must follow in His example and shine our light for all the nations to see. 🌟😊💟
2. Owens baptism!
3. Walks in Juan Chapin, this really cool park that has tons of plants!
Have a great week everybody! Love you all!